DisruptHR Kuala Lumpur | March 5, 2019
DisruptHR is a night of short focused talks designed to energize, inform and empower people in the HR field. Present in 126 cities around the world, DisruptHR unites HR professionals, CEOs, technologists, community leaders who have got something to say about talent, culture or technology.
12 speakers, 5 minutes each, and slides rotate every 15 seconds. The speakers will teach us something disruptive, and make it quick and engaging.
Join us on Tuesday, 5 March 2019 at Feruni Ceramiche, Section 51, Petaling Jaya.
* Dato' Hamidah Naziadin, Group Chief People Officer, CIMB Group
* Jan Bartscht, CEO & Co-founder, Leadapreneur
* Mark Koh, CEO & Co-founder, Supahands
* Chew Ann Jee, Manager, Mah Sing Group Berhad
* Alvin Wong, Director, Rainmakers Inspired
* Bianca Burke, Founder & CEO, Cannii
* Christoffer Erichsen, CEO, Human Inc
* Eleonora Valenti, Senior Technical Recruiter, Mindvalley
* Ling Hsern Wei, Head of Learning and Development, PwC Malaysia
* Roshan Thiran, CEO, Leaderonomics
* Aida Azmi, Director, Head of Growth, Teach for Malaysia
* Ramya Balakrishnan, Director, People Possibilities Advisory
If you’re an HR professional, a CEO, a technologist, a community leader – and you’ve got something to say about talent, culture or technology – Disrupt is the place.
More info: http://disrupthr.co/kuala-lumpur